This larger 20.5mm Progress Sway bar will reduce body roll and improve steering response. Progress engineers have developed this rear bar upgrade for your new daily driver, promising superior performance, quiet operation and unmatched durability. It's a quick & easy installation, just six fasteners and you can be rolling in minutes, not hours. Just install, torque to specs, and hit that favorite twisty road!
Features include the following:
• Progress .812" (20.6mm) dia. precision-bent 4130 alloy sway bar.
• Poly bushings and lateral location rings for instant sway bar response.
• New bushing brackets with TIG welded gussets for zero tear-out.
• Powder-coated sway bar & brackets for superior appearance & durability.
• Complete kit includes bushings, brackets and synthetic chassis lube.
• Designed for use with the OEM end links.
• Made in the USA.
Sway Bar rates:
OEM 17.0mm dia. Solid sway = 280 lbs/in.
Progress 20.6mm dia. Solid sway = 550 lbs/in. (96% increase)
- Size: 20.5mm
- Includes reinforcement brackets!